Medical Division consist of 5 main units:
1. Hospital Management Unit - responsible for all aspects related to the provision of treatment and medical services in 10 public hospitals under the patronage of the Ministry of Health.
2. Medical Quality Unit - to monitor and coordinate programs related to quality initiatives for all hospitals under theMinistry of Health in the state.
3. Medical Record Unit - to monitor and supervise all MOH hospitals in the stage thorugh the Health ManagemamentInformation System (HRMIS Rating) as well as reports from private hospitals though the e-Reporting System.
4. Nursing Unit - monitor all activities related to nursing services.
5. Private Medical Practice Control Unit - resposible for monitoring, licensing and registering privatehealth facicilities in the state, as provided in Private Healthcare Services in 1998 (Act 586)
MOH hospitals in the Selangor State are as follow:
1) Specialist Hospitals:
Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah (HTAR), Klang
Hospital Sungai Buloh
2) Non-specialist Hospitals:
Hospital Kuala Kubu Bharu
Hospital Tanjong Karang
Hospital Tengku Ampuan Jemaah (HTAJ), Sabak Bernam
- Next >>